- 1/4 cup millet
- 1/4 cup amaranth
- 1/4 cup quinoa
- 1/4 cup brown rice
- 1 cup soy milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon roasted garlic (optional)
- 1 pinch dill (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine millet, amaranth, quinoa, and brown rice in a bowl and rinse in warm water thoroughly, changing water 2 or 3 times.
- Stir soy milk, water, and oil together in a baking dish. Stir sea salt, roasted garlic, and dill into the soy milk mixture; add grains mixture and stir gently.
- Bake in preheated oven until most of the liquid is absorbed, 30 to 45 minutes.
baby-and-me pilaf, recipe