- 6 (4 ounce) pork chops
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle tomato-based chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Wrap each pork chop in 2 bacon slices to completely cover the pork chop, and secure with toothpicks. Place the wrapped chops onto a broiler pan, and broil until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
- Mix together the chili sauce, brown sugar, and Dijon mustard in a bowl. Place the browned pork chops into the bottom of a slow cooker, and pour the chili sauce mixture over the chops. Spread pineapple chunks over the chops, set the cooker to Low, and cook until very tender, about 6 hours.
Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops in Zesty Sauce, recipe