- 2 cups water
- 1 cup buckwheat
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 bunch fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- Combine water and buckwheat in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer until water is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- Pour lime juice into a bowl; add onion, tomato, Kalamata olives, mint, and dill. Stir in olive oil, rice-wine vinegar, cumin, salt, and pepper. Add buckwheat; stir until ingredients are combined. Top with feta cheese.
Best Buckwheat Salad, recipe