- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 jalapeno chile pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 1 red bell pepper - cored, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper - cored, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix the black beans, pinto beans, white corn, green chiles, jalapeno pepper, red and green bell peppers, red onion, and cilantro together in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, stir the rice vinegar, olive oil, sugar, and garlic powder together in a pan. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat, and cool. Pour dressing over bean mixture, and toss to mix evenly.
Best-Ever Texas Caviar, recipe