- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch strips
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (1.25 ounce) envelope dry chicken gravy mix
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- In a slow cooker, combine the chicken, bacon bits, olives, tomatoes, mushrooms, gravy mix, wine, mustard, and vinegar. Mix together.
- Cover slow cooker, and cook on Low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
Better Slow Cooker Robust Chicken, recipe