- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups chopped carrots
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- Combine cream of chicken soup, carrots, celery, onion, stock, parsley, paprika, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a slow cooker and stir to combine; the mixture will be thick. Nestle the chicken breasts in the mixture and spoon some over to cover.
- Cook on Low for 7 1/2 hours. Remove chicken from the slow cooker and shred using 2 forks. Return shredded chicken to the slow cooker. Stir in peas and corn.
- Continue cooking on Low until heated through, about 30 minutes more.
slow cooker chicken pot pie, recipe