- 1 pound fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine sausages, baked beans, kidney beans, tomato sauce, ketchup, red wine, onion, celery, garlic, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in a 3-quart baking dish. Bake in preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 1 hour.
Blame the Dog Bean Casserole (Kielbasa and Bean Dish), recipe