- 4 ounces linguine pasta
- 5 strips bacon, cut into 3/8-inch pieces
- 1 cup thinly shredded baby spinach
- 1 plum tomato, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain.
- Place bacon in a large skillet; cook and stir over medium-high heat until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels, reserving 1 to 2 teaspoons drippings in the skillet.
- Cook and stir spinach, tomato, and garlic in the reserved drippings over medium heat until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Add bacon, linguine, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to spinach mixture and toss.
blt linguine, recipe