- 2 cups regular rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Classic French Vanilla Ready-to-Drink
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Optional serve-with items:
- Vanilla-flavored low-fat Greek yogurt
- Additional fresh fruit
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread oats and pecans in a shallow baking pan. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly toasted. Transfer oat mixture to a large bowl and add brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, Carnation Breakfast Essentials(R) Classic French Vanilla Ready-To-Drink, butter, and vanilla. Add egg mixture and 1 cup of the blueberries to the oats mixture and stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a 2-quart square baking dish. Top with remaining 1/2 cup blueberries. Bake 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm. If desired, serve with yogurt and/or additional fruit.
Blueberry Baked Oatmeal, recipe