- 6 large potatoes, peeled
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup (such as Campbell's® Healthy Request)
- 1/3 cup milk
- salt to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 1/3 (8 ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and cool slightly. Thinly slice potatoes.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and steam until tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook sliced potatoes until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Stir broccoli, cream of chicken soup, milk, salt, and garlic powder into potatoes; cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Add Cheddar cheese to broccoli-potato mixture; cook until cheese melts, about 1 minute.
Broccoli n' Potatoes, recipe