- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 5 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color rotelle pasta
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1/2 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts onto a roasting pan; season with Italian seasoning,
- Cook chicken in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Set aside to cool completely.
- Cook and stir bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 10 minutes; drain on a paper towel-lined plate until cool.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotelle pasta at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain. Rinse the pasta in cold water until cooled; drain.
- Combine chicken, bacon, pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, black olives, artichoke hearts, and green onions in a large bowl.
- Pour vinegar and Alfredo sauce over the pasta mixture; stir to combine.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta Salad, recipe