- 4 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 5 cups coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Chopped tomato
- Sliced green onion
- Chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Stir the chicken, soup, sour cream, tomatoes and green chiles, beans and seasoning mix in a large bowl.
- Layer half the chicken mixture, 3 cups tortilla chips and half the cheese in the baking dish. Layer with the remaining chicken mixture and tortilla chips. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Uncover the baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until hot and bubbling and the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with the chopped tomato, green onion and cilantro before serving, if desired.
Chicken Taco Casserole, recipe