- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
- 2/3 cup apple cider
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
- 1 1/2 pounds parsnips, peeled and cut into sticks
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a roasting pan with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil; set aside. In a very large bowl whisk together the apple cider, oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, thyme, and salt. Add carrots and parsnips and toss to coat. Transfer vegetables and liquid to the prepared roasting pan; spread in an even layer.
- Roast, uncovered, for 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid has evaporated, stirring twice during roasting. Makes 8 servings.
Cider-Roasted Carrots and Parsnips, recipe