- 3 (15.5 ounce) cans great Northern beans, undrained
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans pinto beans, undrained
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans corn, undrained
- 3 onions, diced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 rotisserie chicken, boned and cubed
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chile peppers, undrained
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Combine great Northern beans, pinto beans, corn, onions, chicken broth, rotisserie chicken, green chile peppers, hot pepper sauce, oregano, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker.
- Cook on Low until flavors combine, about 8 hours.
Easy Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili, recipe