- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can white beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can green salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Stir chicken, white beans, chicken broth, white corn, green salsa, green chilies, tomato, cilantro, green onion, lemon juice, and lime juice together in the crock of a slow cooker.
- Cook on Low until hot, about 1 hour.
Slow Cooker White Chili, recipe