- 1 loaf Nature's Own® Perfectly Crafted White Bread
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup mini pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Marinara sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the bread on a 12x24-inch piece of aluminum foil, taking care to keep the bread in a loaf shape. Fold the foil halfway up around the sides of the bread. With a sharp bread knife, cut the bread lengthwise in half, cutting halfway down through the bread slices.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Brush 2/3 of the butter mixture between the slices of bread. Sprinkle 1 cup of the mozzarella, the pepperoni, and 2 tablespoons parsley between the slices. Drizzle the remaining butter mixture over the top of the bread loaf.
- Place the foil-lined bread on a rimmed baking sheet. Gently cover bread with additional foil and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes more or until cheese is golden and bread is just browned and crisp on the outside.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. If desired, sprinkle with additional parsley and serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
garlic-butter pizza pull-apart bread, recipe