- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 7 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a fluted tube pan (such as a Bundt(R) with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together the melted butter, parsley, rosemary, basil, and garlic. Separate the biscuits, and dip each biscuit into the butter and herbs; place biscuits in a random pattern into the prepared pan. If there is any unused butter mixture, pour it over the biscuits.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the bread is browned and cooked through in the center, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven, and invert the pan on a cutting board; the bread will fall out of the pan in one piece. Serve by pulling the bread apart into individual servings.
Garlic and Herb Pull Apart Bread, recipe