- 1 (14 ounce) package firm tofu, drained and mashed
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup minced green bell pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch square baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the tofu, turkey, bread crumbs, soup mix, green pepper, and eggs. Place the mixture into the prepared pan, and mold into a loaf shape.
- In a saucepan over low heat, blend the brown sugar, soy sauce, and mustard.
- Bake the meatloaf 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Drizzle with the sauce mixture, and continue baking 15 minutes, or to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (80 degrees C).
Glazed Tofu Meatloaf, recipe