- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and discarded, leaves torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 carrots, cut into matchstick-sized pieces
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced, or to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Form a sheet of aluminum foil into the shape of a baking sheet; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix kale, red onion, carrots, jalapeno peppers, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Spread kale mixture onto the prepared aluminum foil.
- Place the aluminum foil 'baking sheet' onto the preheated grill; cook, tossing kale using tongs, until kale reduces in size and desired texture is reached, 6 to 8 minutes.
Grilled Kale Salad, recipe