- 1/2 cup white wine
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 (4 ounce) swordfish steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 slices lemon, for garnish
- Stir wine, garlic, and 1 teaspoon rosemary together in an 8 inch square baking dish. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Place in the baking dish, turning to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, stir together the lemon juice, olive oil, and remaining rosemary. Set aside.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Transfer fish to a paper towel-lined dish, and discard marinade. Lightly oil grill grate to prevent sticking. Grill fish 10 minutes, turning once, or until fish can be easily flaked with a fork. Remove fish to a serving plate. Spoon lemon sauce over the fish, and top each fillet with a slice of lemon for garnish.
Grilled Swordfish with Rosemary, recipe