- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 4 (8 ounce) swordfish steaks
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, onion, black pepper, Cajun seasoning, cilantro, and cayenne pepper in a shallow glass baking dish. Add swordfish steaks, turning to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill swordfish steaks for 5 to 6 minutes on each side until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Spicy Grilled Swordfish, recipe