- cooking spray
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 3/4 cup chopped cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons water
- 10 large egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat a skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat; cook and stir onion and zucchini until tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl and add water; cook in microwave until cauliflower is tender, about 3 minutes. Drain water.
- Whisk egg whites, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; add zucchini-onion mixture, cauliflower, and pepperjack cheese. Pour egg mixture into a 10-inch round pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until quiche is set in the middle, about 25 minutes.
healthy quiche, recipe