- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Sift whole wheat flour, quinoa flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl.
- Combine bananas, strawberries, honey, oil, egg, and vanilla extract in a blender; blend until small chunks remain or mixture is completely smooth. Pour over whole wheat flour mixture; mix until batter is combined.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Healthy Strawberry Banana Muffins, recipe