- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 (6 ounce) packages baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (optional)
- Blend the olive oil, 1/3 cup cashews, warm water, honey, lemon juice, white vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic in a blender until smooth and creamy; chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Toss the spinach, 1/2 cup chopped cashews, strawberries, and mushrooms in a large bowl until mixed; drizzle chilled dressing over the salad and toss lightly.
Kim's Spinach Strawberry Salad, recipe