- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) bag baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- 2 pints sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup toasted flaked coconut
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- Combine the lime juice, honey, poppy seeds, and mustard in a small bowl; slowly whisk in the oil.
- Combine the almonds, salt, and sugar in a large skillet. Stir constantly over medium-low heat until almonds are light golden brown, about 5 minutes. Remove nuts from the skillet to cool.
- Toss the spinach, strawberries, coconut, onions, and cooled almonds in a large bowl. Top with prepared dressing, and toss to coat.
Spinach and Strawberry Daiquiri Salad, recipe