- cooking spray
- 3 cups frozen Southern-style hash browns
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x11-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix hash browns, eggs, ham, Cheddar-Jack cheese, onion powder, salt, and pepper together. Pour mixture into the prepared dish. Shake dish gently from side to side to level out ingredients.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until top starts to brown, about 40 minutes. Cool before cutting into bars.
make-ahead breakfast bars, recipe