- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup mixed frozen fruit
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix mashed bananas, oats, frozen fruit, applesauce, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt together in a large bowl until well-combined.
- Spread mixture evenly on a nonstick jelly roll pan or rimmed baking sheet. Use a thick rolled piece of aluminum foil to block off edges if mixture does not reach all the way across.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Let cool in the pan, about 15 minutes. Cut into bars.
marty bars: oatmeal breakfast bars, recipe