- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream and onion dip, divided
- 1 3/4 cups bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, 1/2 cup of the onion dip, bread crumbs, celery, onion, dill, salt, pepper and eggs. Use your hands to mix until well blended. Press into a 9x5 inch loaf pan, or form a loaf and place it in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until the internal temperature of the loaf is 160 degrees F (72 degrees C).
- While the meatloaf is baking, prepare the sauce. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the remaining onion dip and cream of mushroom soup. Cook, stirring until heated through. Spoon over servings of meatloaf.
Meatloaf with Sour Cream Sauce, recipe