- cooking spray
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir ground beef, onion, oats, Cheddar cheese, milk, egg, and salt together in a bowl; mix well. Divide meat mixture into 8 equal portions and form each into a loaf shape. Place loaves in prepared baking dish.
- Stir ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard together in a bowl until smooth. Spread ketchup mixture over meat loaves.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Michelle's Marvelous Mini Meat Loaves, recipe