- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup ground chorizo sausage, browned
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 24 mini-muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese and butter until well combined. Add flour; mix until a dough forms. Divide dough into 24 balls and refrigerate.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl. Stir Monterey Jack cheese, chorizo sausage, green chiles, red onion, cilantro, garlic powder, black pepper, ground cumin, cayenne pepper, and salt into the egg mixture.
- Place one dough ball into each prepared muffin cup; press dough gently into the base and sides to form a dough cup. Spoon egg mixture to fill each dough cup.
- Bake in preheated oven until center of quiche is set, 25 minutes.
marvelous mini mexican quiches, recipe