- 24 (2 inch) frozen mini tart shells
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place the tart shells into muffin pans and set aside.
- Cook the bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate; crumble once cool.
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl; whisk in the cream, flour, garlic salt, onion powder, chili powder, and cumin until smooth. Stir in the crumbled bacon, 2 cups Cheddar cheese, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, ham, and salsa. Ladle the mixture into the tart shells; sprinkle with 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center of the quiche comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
mini breakfast quiches, recipe