- 3 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon milk, or more as needed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Mix flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt together in a microwave-safe mug. Stir egg white, milk, brown sugar, and vanilla extract into flour mixture until batter is fully combined; slowly stir in blueberries.
- Cook in microwave for 1 minute. Check muffin for doneness and continue cooking in 15 second increments until cooked through, about 1 minute more.
microwave blueberry muffin in a mug, recipe