- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander seed
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together cumin, coriander, ginger, cinnamon, pepper, and salt. In a large bowl, crumble the ground turkey; slowly work in seasoning mixture with your hands, distributing seasoning as evenly as possible. Divide into 8 equal balls. On a flat surface, roll out each turkey ball into a tube shape.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray, and set it over medium heat. Place turkey tubes into the skillet; cook, turning frequently, until golden brown on all sides. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven about 6 minutes.
Middle Eastern Turkey Dogs, recipe