- 2/3 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 6-cup muffin tin. Line the bottoms with parchment paper cut into circles.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar together in a small bowl. Distribute mixture evenly into the muffin cups and press firmly to form the crusts.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Leave oven on and let crusts cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, lemon juice, milk, flour, and vanilla extract together in a medium bowl until light and fluffy. Mix in egg; pour batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Mix sour cream with sugar and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Top each cake with a small dollop of the mixture and continue baking until topping is set, about 10 minutes more.
- Allow the cheesecakes to cool completely at room temperature before removing from the tin, at least 1 hour. Refrigerate.
mini cheesecake cups with sour cream topping, recipe