- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 1/2 pounds pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups water
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Chinese vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt in a resealable plastic bag. Place ribs in bag, seal the bag, and shake thoroughly until ribs are completely coated. Remove ribs from bag and discard dry rub.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Cook ribs in hot oil until browned all over, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Stir water, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce together in a pressure cooker. Add browned ribs to pressure cooker. Lock the lid onto the pressure cooker, bring the cooker up to pressure, and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook ribs over medium heat for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and release pressure according to manufacturer's directions.
My World Famous Pressure Cooker Chinese Ribs, recipe