- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups College Inn® Chicken Broth
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked green beans
- 1 (17.3 ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed according to package directions
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion, celery, flour, rosemary, thyme and pepper, 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Slowly add broth, stirring until smooth. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Stir in turkey, peas and carrots and green beans. Spoon into four 10-oz. ramekins.
- Cut 4 circles out of puff pastry sheet, using outer edge of ramekin as a guide. Place pastry over turkey mixture in each ramekin. Blend egg and water; brush over pastry. Place ramekins on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown and puffed. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
ndividual Turkey Pot Pies, recipe