- 1 tablespoon brown sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup white sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups almonds
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Mix brown sugar substitute, cumin, cinnamon, salt, ground ginger, chili powder, and cloves together in a small bowl.
- Beat egg whites and white sugar substitute together until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Combine pecans, walnuts, and almonds together in a large bowl. Sprinkle brown sugar and spice mixture over the nut mixture; top with the egg white mixture. Fold the nuts until evenly coated; spread onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven, stirring every 20 minutes, until the nuts are golden brown, about 65 minutes. Cool nuts on baking sheet before storing in an air-tight container.
No Guilt Spiced Mixed Nuts, recipe