- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons miso powder
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 4 tablespoons vegetable broth powder (such as Seitenbacher® Vegetarian Vegetable Broth and Seasoning)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans 3-bean mix, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add onion and bell pepper and saute for 5 minutes.
- Combine water, miso powder, chili powder, coconut milk powder, cumin, paprika, and oregano in a bowl and whisk until blended. Pour into the pot with the onion and add vegetable broth powder. Add 3-bean mix, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, green chiles, and garlic to the pot and simmer 5 minutes.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
nstant pot® vegan chili, recipe