- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cold water, or as needed
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups vanilla soy milk
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup hemp powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 apples, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats, divided
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix almond flour and coconut oil together in a bowl. Add enough water to form a thick dough. Press into the bottom of the baking dish to form a crust.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl until smooth. Add soy milk, milk, maple syrup, hemp powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg; beat until combined. Stir apples, 1 1/4 cup oats, quinoa, pecans, raisins, and flax seeds into the batter.
- Spread banana slices over crust. Pour batter evenly over banana slices. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup oats on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cake is mostly set but retains some moisture, about 1 hour. Let cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes. Cover and chill before serving.
Oat and Quinoa Breakfast Cake, recipe