- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package dried orzo pasta
- Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion, jalapeno, and red, green, and yellow peppers. Pour in white wine; cook 5 minutes. Stir in tomato, corn, garlic, and mushrooms; cook 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook orzo according to package directions. Drain, and toss orzo with sauteed vegetables.
orzo delicioso, recipe