- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain peaches, reserving liquid, and set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and saute for 9 to 10 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add bell pepper to skillet, reduce heat and saute for 2 minutes, stirring, until pepper is crisp and tender. Add the reserved peach liquid, salsa and orange juice to the skillet and bring all to a boil, scraping up browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Add the peaches and stir until hot. Add the chicken. Spoon sauce and peaches over chicken until it is coated/glazed, then serve.
Peachy Chicken Picante, recipe