- 3 cups water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 (1-inch thick) pork chops
- Whisk the water, sugar, and salt together in a bowl; pour into a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag. Add the rosemary, thyme, and pork chops to the bag. Coat the pork with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the pork chops from the bag, and discard the marinade.
- Cook on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Pork Chop Grill, recipe