- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 packet stevia sugar substitute (such as Truvia®)
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Combine oats, almond flour, almond butter, pumpkin puree, stevia sugar substitute, almond extract, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, and sea salt in a food processor; pulse just until combined.
- Roll mixture into balls and arrange on a plate or baking sheet; refrigerate until set, at least 30 minutes.
Pumpkin Almond Joy Bites, recipe