- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package uncooked angel hair pasta, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups instant rice
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons chicken bouillon
- 2 teaspoons chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 slices shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add pasta; cook and stir until evenly-browned, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in rice, milk, water, bouillon, onion, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, pepper, and parsley. Reduce heat to low and cook until rice is tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Add Parmesan cheese and Gouda cheese; cover and cook until cheeses are melted, about 2 minutes more.
quick and easy creamy and smoky risotto-pilaf, recipe