- 1 1/3 pounds kale, stems removed and leaves chopped
- 2 1/3 cups frozen baby lima beans, thawed
- 2/3 cup grated Gouda cheese
- 2/3 cup pitted and chopped Kalamata olives
- 2/3 cup thinly-sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 1/3 cups olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 2/3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 2 2/3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- Mix kale, lima beans, Gouda cheese, Kalamata olives, and sun-dried tomatoes together in a bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, honey, chipotle pepper, balsamic vinegar, black pepper, and kosher salt together in a bowl until dressing is smooth; pour over kale mixture and toss to coat.
Quick Smoky Kale Salad, recipe