- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch salt
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 quart canola oil for frying
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, mix the peach pie filling, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Spread one side of each egg roll wrapper with about 1 tablespoon cream cheese. Top cream cheese with 1 tablespoon of the pie filling mixture. Fold the wrappers over the mixture. Moisten the ends with a small amount of water, and seal.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drop the egg rolls a few at a time into the hot oil. Fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- In a bowl, mix the raspberry jam, honey, and remaining water. Add more water as necessary to obtain a syrup like texture. Serve the warm egg rolls over ice cream, top with the raspberry jam mixture, and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Quick and Easy Peach Pie Egg Rolls with Raspberry Sauce, recipe