- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 roma (plum) tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and water has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes. Refrigerate quinoa in a large bowl until cool, about 30 minutes.
- Stir feta cheese, cucumber, tomato, lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil, dill weed, salt, and black pepper into quinoa.
Quinoa Summer Salad with Feta, recipe