- 1 (10 ounce) package prepared garlic bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) box rigatoni pasta (such as Barilla®)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 tablespoons jerk seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 pinches parsley flakes
- 2 pinches ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 6 carrots, sliced
- 6 shallots, sliced
- 8 ounces frozen peas
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- Cream Sauce:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce (such as Frank's RedHot ®)
- 1 teaspoon jerk seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 6 ounces bean sprouts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). (If using a countertop induction oven, preheat to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).) Place garlic bread, cut-side up, on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread is warmed through and lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes in the conventional oven and 5 minutes in the countertop induction oven.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add olive oil. Cook rigatoni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 13 minutes. Drain.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, 1 1/2 tablespoons jerk seasoning, onion powder, salt, parsley flakes, and white pepper; stir in brown sugar. Cook and stir seasoned ground beef until browned and crumbly, 5 to 8 minutes. Transfer seasoned ground beef to a plate.
- Melt butter in the same skillet over medium heat. Add carrots, shallots, peas, and parsley; cook and stir until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Mix carrot mixture, rigatoni, and ground beef together in a large bowl.
- Whisk cream cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, 1 teaspoon jerk seasoning, and dried thyme together in a bowl until well blended; stir in rigatoni mixture. Top rigatoni mixture with a pinch of jerk seasoning. Scatter bean sprouts on top. Serve garlic bread on the side.
Seth's Gimmie Cha Bang, recipe