- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope (1 tablespoon) unflavored gelatin
- 2 (4 ounce) cans small shrimp, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan, heat tomato soup (undiluted) to boiling. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, soften the gelatin in 1/4 cup of water.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, softened cream cheese and softened gelatin. Mix thoroughly. Fold in shrimp, celery, onion, green pepper. Mix thoroughly. Blend in horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into a 5 or 6 cup refrigerator mold, or into two smaller molds. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
shrimp dip v, recipe