- 10 cups water
- 23 ounces unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 1 (10 ounce) bag shredded carrots
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®) (optional)
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Combine water, applesauce, oats, carrots, pineapple, raisins, sweetener, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in the crock of a 7-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 6 hours.
slow cooker carrot cake steel cut oats, recipe